23 November 2008

First Snow

This fall our weather has been pretty mild. We've had one really great snow at the beginning of October and that's about it. Our neighbors are from Philadelphia and they said they're still waiting for the "Wyoming winters" everyone keeps talking about. Here are a few pictures from our fun in the snow. The tall snow man was built by our neighbors, the small one by us (I wasn't as enthusiastic about the snow). Of course the kids loved it and had a great time!


2 comments:

Jadi said...

I love your blog. I was so excited to see that you started one! I was just recently thinking about you. I am happy to hear that everything is going well. I know I say this all of the time but every time I see pictures of Ethan I can't believe how much he has changed. Caleb still looks the same just bigger. They are both adorable. I admire you for going back to school. Keep up the good work. I will look forward to your blog posts!

Jadi said...

That comment was from me. I just created a blog for Kaden. It looks like I need to change the name.
-Jadi