Well, it's been quite awhile since I blogged, I guess I've been busy. Ha! So basically I'm just updating you all a little...
The semester has come to an end for me. I am so happy and relieved! I didn't get another 4.0, but I did pretty darn good AND I'm in the DH program, so no worries! I just got hired on at Walmart for the summer as a part-time cashier. Part-time will allow me to spend some time with my boys and enjoy our summer before I start DH school. I can't wait to start reading for enjoyment again, I have a list waiting!
The boys are good...Caleb is doing so well in school and is ready to move onto 1st grade. Ethan is speaking so much better than nine months ago and we finally have the potty training down! We really have so much to be thankful for!
So, hopefully with no school, I can get this blog updated (I still have to post about Easter) and invite you all to keep checkin' out www.thesavorysisters.blogspot.com. We try to post recipes more frequent than not.
6 years ago

1 comment:
Thanks for the update! I feel like I haven't had a lot of time for blogging lately too. I hope you will be able to enjoy the summer and some good books! Thanks for the link to your recipe blog. I can't wait to go check it out!!! :)
Post a Comment