06 September 2009

Back to School

Well, I can't believe summer is over, but I'm glad to be done working at Walmart and the kids were excited to start school! So, we just finished our first week...and it was a long one! Ethan started preschool, Caleb started 1st grade, and I started the dental hygiene program. We are out of the house every day by 7:25 and don't get home until after 5, so our days are long! Caleb is also playing flag football for the Woodland Park (his school) Packers. He loves it and has such a great time! Here's a few pictures...

Caleb lookin' good in his jersey and mouth guard.

First day of school for the boys.

Caleb at school, hanging up his backpack.

Here's just part of my stuff for school, still missing the majority of my books and my scrubs! Yikes!

3 comments:

Sharee said...

WOW! It sounds like things are going to be busy. The boys are sure getting big and I know you will do great this semester!

Jadi said...

It sounds like you guys are very BUSY!!! Good luck with school. Thanks for the update and pictures!

danielandjamaica said...

Glad you found a minute to blog about it!! :) I'm getting excited for fall, halloween etc.! Now that it's not as SCORTCHING here my garden is starting to come back to life. Good luck in the DH program!