In regards to school, I feel like I've boarded a runaway train!!! Fortunately, I only have to ride for two more weeks and then I'll get a much needed break before I start semester two of year one. Apparently, semester two is either going to make you or break you...I'm hoping to be made! But enough about me...
Caleb is doing really well in school and I can't believe how much he is learning! He's become such a good helper and such a polite, nice boy. Ethan turned four a few weeks ago and is doing quite good in preschool. He is a real hoot and keeps me on my toes!!
We were able to celebrate Thanksgiving in Worland with family and had a really nice time! We're looking forward to Christmas break and being able to see family again. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment