

Both books are awesome and enjoyable! There's romance, adventure, and suspense, who could ask for more?! Word on the street is that book 3 will be out next summer. I can't wait!
After reading Catching Fire I decided to read The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. It was interesting but not in either a good or bad way. I enjoyed reading it and really got caught up in the story, however, there was one chapter near the end of the book that just about ruined it for me. It's like renting the pg-13 movie and hearing the one "F" word. Why?! Anyway, I am anxious to see the movie and hope they left out the one chapter.

Since I finished that and still have 12 more days until school starts, I have plenty of time to read a couple more books. Next on my list is The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner. This book was recommended by my sister Ann, who loves to read, is in an online book club, and just got a kindle for Christmas (the brat). So I'm going to give it a whirl.

I would love to know what you all are reading and have you leave suggestions! Happy Reading!

3 comments:
Um. Barney's big book of colors, Disney Princesses, If you give a Mouse (series)...she can't get enough. I'd love to read a real book again some day. Maybe someday.
Jamaica~thanks for the suggestions! Lol! I have read If you give a mouse series MANY times but for some reason can't get my boys into Disney Princesses. Heehee! Anyway, I hope "someday" you'll have time to read a book you like for pleasure! :-)
I have been wanting a good book to read. I am going to take one of your suggestions...I too am "one" of those Twilight fans :)!
Post a Comment