22 December 2008

Christmas Fun

In between studying and working the kids and I managed to make a little time for some fun holiday activities. We baked and decorated christmas cookies and we put together a few christmas crafts. We went to our first Sheridan 2nd ward dinner on the 16th. It was really fun! They had a chili cook-off and gingerbread house decorating contest. I made white chicken chili and won the chili with the most beans award! I got quite a laugh out of that but thought it was fitting because the chili did have nine cans of beans! We are so glad to be done with school for a couple weeks, especially me, and are looking forward to spending the holidays in Worland.

Here are the boys in front of our little tree.

Decorating cookies. They had a great time!

Caleb making a christmas card for our friends.

Caleb at the ward dinner with Santa (thanks Melissa for the picture!).

I found these holiday hand puppet crafts at Walmart and they turned out so cute!

This is my favorite picture! I gathered most of the crafts and other things Caleb and Ethan did at preschool and school throughout the month of December. I couldn't believe how much stuff we had! And this wasn't even all of it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so welcome! I am glad I got one picture for you! And I love the little tree! ANd the crafts! So fun! Have so much fun with the fam!

Jadi said...

Thanks for sharing all of the great pictures. You are such a great mom. It looks like you are creating a lot of good memories for them. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!