04 December 2008

Thanksgiving

Well I had a few minutes between class and work, so what better way to spend it than updating my blog! Plus, I need to blog about Thanksgiving before Christmas gets here or I'll be way behind! :)
We went to Worland for Thanksgiving. We showed up on Tuesday night and surprised my mom and dad, they weren't expecting us until wednesday afternoon. It was a pretty low-key week. We just hung out at my parent's, spent some time with Sara & her family, and then my brother and his boys came on friday and saturday. On saturday Sara, Kirstie, Amanda, & I escaped to Billings to do a little shopping. When I say a little I mean it. There were a lot of people and there is never enough time, or money, to do everything in one day. It was fun though.
Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Caleb filling his plate.
Ethan enjoying some good eats.
My mom serving up some delicious pie.
Me, Sara, and mom.
The coat pile! I love the coat pile, although it was mild because there were only 15 of us there.
Kirstie, Jason, & Dad enjoying post Thanksgiving reubens. Mmmm delicious!
Here is most of us getting ready for Worland's day-after-thanksgiving lighted parade.
Me, Caleb & Ethan before church (everyone's happy ;))

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh so cute! I love the last picture of you 3! You have some precious boys and that is just too cute!

I am glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And I hope you have a great Christmas. It will be a nice break for you guys!