6 years ago
18 October 2009
Caleb's birthday weekend
We spent friday night and saturday in Gillette at my sister's house for Caleb's 7th birthday. We had a great time, ate good food, and enjoyed eachother's company. I can't believe Caleb is 7!!! He is a first grader and is doing really well in school with reading and math. He loves to build things, especially Legos, and draw and write, and he has a million questions about everything. He played flag football for the first time this year and really loved it. He can't wait to wear a helmet and tackle though! He is such a big helper too! He is such a wonderful boy and I am so glad to have him in our family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
I took treats to Caleb's class on friday.
Brady, Caleb, Ethan, & Kaitlin dipping pretzels. They had a lot of fun and they were yummy!
Caleb with the ice cream cake Gretchen and I made. It was soooo good!
Caleb and Brady. Brady turned 9 on the 13th, so it was fun for them to celebrate together.
Caleb & Ethan with Molly the puppy. Of course we couldn't get her to sit still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Caleb! Holy Cow! 7 years old already....time flies... So glad you guys could celebrate with family. How is dental hygiene? Grueling, stressful, time consuming....did I cover it? I remember those days. Keep telling yourself it will be worth it....it will be worth it...it will be worth it...You already know that. We are so proud of you Martha. I think of you often and wonder about your classes and clinicals. Hang in there and let us know when you get to town next. Let's all do lunch...Sharee, Sara, you, and I. Love ya, kami
Post a Comment