The boys and I celebrated Christmas early at our apartment then they headed to Gillette with their dad and I headed to Worland. I spent Christmas with my parents, Jessica, and Sara and her family. We had a nice, quiet Christmas. The boys joined us on the 26th and we stayed in Worland through new year's. We had a great time visiting with family, going to the farm, playing the Wii, and eating! After being gone for 12 days we came back to Sheridan. The boys are happy to be back in school, learning and socializing with their friends.
So for the start of the new year, Caleb went to the eye dr. and we found out he is farsighted and will now need to wear glasses. He picked out some very stylish glasses and is VERY excited to get them! I, of course, will post pictures as soon as we get them! Ethan is headed to the surgical center on the 12th to get a new set of tubes in his ears and his adenoids removed. He is talking a lot more but seems to have some real problems with annunciation. After having his hearing checked and finding out he has hearing loss in both ears as well as fluid, his dr.'s and I thought this was the best route to take. I will also keep you updated on him. Gosh! What a way to start out 2010!
Here are just a few pictures from Christmas...
Caleb, Ethan, and I celebrating Christmas.
Singing Christmas carols in wigs is sooooooo much more fun than without the wigs!
The boys doing boy things at the farm the day after Christmas.
I've never spent a new year's away from family and I never want to!

2 comments:
Great family photo, Martha. I'm glad you found my blog for I didn't know you had one until you commented on mine. Also glad you find time to read. You really do do it all!
Man what a way to start 2010! But looks like you had a wonderful christmas and new years! I hope all goes well with Ethan and i can't wait to see Caleb's glasses!
Have a good rest of your break enjoying the leisure books-not school books!!
Post a Comment