25 April 2010

Hello? Is anyone home?

Don't get your hopes up...this is short. I am here to tell you we ARE still alive. I know it's been nearly four months since I've blogged, but let me tell you about something called Dental Hygiene school...it's a big black hole and I have fallen in. I promise to update you with a lengthier post and possible pictures in a couple weeks when I find my way out of the black hole. Until then, wish me luck...I have finals in one week!!!

2 comments:

Jadi said...

Martha,

It is good to hear you are still alive. :)
Good luck with your finals. It will all be worth it in the end!

Kami said...

Martha Martha couldn't be prouder....we will keep you in our prayers over the next month! You are going to do great on your finals! Yah! One year done! You rock girl! love Kami