13 May 2010

I'm Back!

I'm not sure where the last four months have gone, but today I got caught up on all the housework from that time and it wasn't pretty. I am happy to say I successfully completed my first year of dental hygiene school, with a 3.5 gpa no less!!! As sophomores in the program, we are pinned by the juniors to show we completed our first year. The pinning ceremony is mostly about the graduating class, as it should be, but it was nice to be recognized. I was also pleasantly surprised with being chosen for two scholarships. I was awarded a scholarship from the Wyoming Dental Association and one from the Northwest District Dental Society in Wyoming. I am looking forward to year two! Too bad I have to wait all summer to start!


My friend Lynsee and I with our pins.


My dental hygiene class (minus one) before the pinning ceremony.

No comments: