I considered myself tagged after reading this on Jamaica's blog and I feel like being distracted right now, so here it goes...
8 Favorite Shows (since I don't have tv, I'm putting my fav movies)
1. You've Got Mail
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. The Bourne Series (I can't just pick one)
4. Harry Potter (same)
5. Sense and Sensibility
6. PS I Love You
7. The Notebook
8. August Rush
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to Anatomy
2. Talked to my mom on the phone
3. Went to microbiology
4. Went to Theater
5. Went to micro lab
6. Made clay muscles for anatomy lab
7. Made some delicious cauliflower soup
8. Hung out with the kids
8 of my favorite restaurants
1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. PF Changs
3. California Cafe
4. Habanero
5. The Brass Plum
6. Fuddruckers
7. David's Kitchen (only ate there once, but LOVED it)
8. The Roof (same as #7)
8 Things on my wish list
1. Acceptance to Dental Hygiene school
2. New camera
3. A decent summer job
4. Some weight loss or motivation for :)
5. Another 4.0!
6. Some time with my sisters
7. No debt
8. Buying my own house
Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this!
6 years ago

2 comments:
I love to read tags. It sounds like we have similar taste in movies. That soup sounded good. Kaden loves cauliflower. I know you are busy but I WISH you would start a recipe blog.:) Great post!
wish #5... WAY TO GO! We've come a long way since UW, huh? :) Seriously... way to go supermom!
Post a Comment