16 February 2009

Valentine's Day

Last week was a very long week at school with a lot of homework and studying for tests, so I have to admit the kids were neglected a little. However, they did get bathed and fed, haha!! Anyway, I told them I'd have a special little Valentine's Day party for the three of us. We had a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and I made some jello jigglers cut out in heart, bear, x, and o shapes, and some yummy cupcakes for dessert. Thanks to the dollar store we had a few fun little decorations and the boys each got a little Valentine's sack. We had a great time!




2 comments:

Jadi said...

What a fun party! I love how you sprinkled candy conversation hearts on the table. You are a great mom!!!

Kami said...

What fun!! Looks like you had a great time! What a wonderful memory for the boys and a nice break for you (to just relax and have fun with the boys!) You are an awesome mommy. Not too many would have taken the time after a stressful week of school and tests. Keep going...You will do it!!