26 February 2009

Potty Training

Well it's finally happened...Ethan is potty training! I am so happy to see the end of diapers in sight! Of course he'll be in a pull-up for awhile during the night, but I can deal with that. He's been in underwear about six days now and we've only had a few accidents. But...I must say he won't go #2 on the toilet yet and I think we're actually on day 3 of no #2...is that bad??? Probably too much information?! :) So here's a picture of Ethan in his underwear...I figure when you're three and you look this cute in underwear you can show them off. Heehee!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Yeehah Ethan!! I bet your mommy is one of the happiest mommys around since you started wearing underwear! It is sooo nice when you can get them to the next step in their lives, isn't it? More independence...is that good or bad? By the way, when he needs to go #2, he'll go! Don't worry....it'll happen! Kami

Melissa said...

I miss talking to you. Can you believe we used to write to each through snail mail all the time? Life is so crazy, thank goodness for blogs and email. Sounds like your doing good. How old is Ethan again? Pretty close to Thien's age? Chat with ya soon. Meliss

Jadi said...

I love not having to deal with diapers or accidents anymore. It is a great stage to be at. I just realized I don't think I ever responded to your facebook comment. Sorry, the past few weeks have been crazy! I use digital scrapbook papers and elements for my blogs and put them together in a photo shop program. Have you started a recipe blog yet?