22 March 2009

Weekend in Worland

We were able to go to Worland this weekend to visit family; it's been about three months so the boys were really excited! They always have a good time visiting Papa and Grandma and enjoy getting together with Josh and Andrew.
We got to Worland on friday night and just hung out. On saturday we slept in and the boys watched cartoons (which is a special treat at the grandparent's because we don't have cable tv), then they played outside, and ran some errands with grandpa. I got to meet my good friend Sharee for lunch at Habanero and enjoyed visiting with her. After lunch we headed to the farm. We love the farm and miss it dearly! I walked up to the barn and saw Rocky the barn cat, the llamas and horses. The boys enjoyed running around, shooting off fireworks, getting in grandpa's snacks, riding in the back of the truck out to the pond, throwing rocks in the pond, etc. etc. Of course, Caleb would've loved to fish and shoot guns too, but we had to get back to town and eat dinner so we could get ready for Josh and Brooklyn's reception. Josh was a missionary who served in Worland and Brooklyn is my parent's across the street neighbor's daughter of 30+ years, The Doerr's. It was fun to go to the reception and see Brooklyn married! And see a bunch of the missionaries who have served in Worland. That night Kirstie came over and we watched Twilight. We loved every minute of it but felt we didn't get enough of Edward. Lol! Sunday we went to church. It was so nice to see and visit with our friends. We miss them all so much! After church we enjoyed a delicious lunch and some time outside, and I headed back to Sheridan late afternoon. The boys get to stay at Papa and Grandma's through wednesday (well, depending on the weather and if I can travel back to Worland)...I'm sure they will have a great time! And I will miss them!





1 comment:

Sharee said...

It was great to see you too. I have to agree I did not get enough of Edward...I too had to watch the movie over the weekend. At one point my husband told me I needed to stop talking about Edward or he was going to turn the movie off :)!