05 February 2009

What have we been up to? Not much and a lot, all at the same time! School started for me on January 19th. I've had a hard time getting into this semester and getting focused, but there's no time to waste. I'm hoping it will turn out as well as last and also that I will get accepted to the dental hygiene program.
The boys are good, finally back in the swing of school and daycare after the holidays. Here's a picture of Ethan being the cute 'lil bugger he is, one of Caleb's 2nd lost tooth and a couple pictures of Caleb and his creations. He is so creative and comes up with some pretty fun stuff. I wish I had more pictures, but two will have to do.




3 comments:

Sharee said...

What cute boys! I am glad to hear that everything is going well. I know you will do great this semester. When are you coming to Worland?

Kami said...

Martha! Hang in there hon! You can do it this semester. Let the Lord make up the difference and you will be just fine. So glad to hear how well you did last semester. Incredible.... You continue to be an example to me of righteousness, endurance, and commitment. Those boys have a bright future because of their mother...... They are getting so big! love ya, Kami

Jadi said...

Cute pictures! Kaden finally has one loose tooth but it is taking forever to come out. I don't know how you are doing it all. Keep up the good work!