27 March 2009

The Letter

Today I got my letter...the letter I've been waiting for for a couple weeks now...the letter I've been working toward for the last couple years...the letter that says, "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the Sheridan College Dental Hygiene Program" (or something like that). So, it's official! I will be starting the dental hygiene program next fall for two years. I am so excited and so glad I have worked so hard for all those A's! It is paying off! I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Sharee said...

I had no doubt in my mind! I am so happy for you!

Jadi said...

Congratulations!!! What exciting news. I have to admit I am not surprised you got in. You are so smart! :)

Melissa said...

CONGRATS Martha!!! That is so stinkin awesome. I am so excited for you! Way to go!

The McLaughlin's said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Kami said...

I just checked my blog in over a week and noticed that you did receive your dental hygiene acceptance letter! I am not surprised that you got in, but am still just as excited about it all!! Congrats Martha! It will be worth it all in the end, huh? You rock! Love, the Russells